Selling your home is an exciting and possibly stressful time. Make sure you are working with a Realtor® who you feel comfortable with whose strengths will align with your needs. It is a good idea to interview several Realtors® before making a decision.
Here are a few interview questions that may help:
- Are you a licensed REALTOR®Are you a full-time agent?
- What is your online marketing strategy?
- Do you have any designations, certifications, or special training?
- Do you have testimonials/references from past clients? Do you have a personal website? And if so, how many hits per month do your receive?
- Do you offer custom virtual tours in the MLS® & on your website?
- What services will you provide to help me prepare my home ready for sale?
- How will you provide feedback and marketing statistics on those who have expressed interest in or viewed my home?